It is an upakalpana doing as a part of external oleation.
Putting oil soaked cotton swab over bregma or other parts of the body for certain periods is called Pichu. Pichu, when done on head, is called Siropichu.
- Painful conditions (vatha vikaras)
- Auga supthatha (vatha – kapha vikaras)
- Sadya vranas
- Over saturated wounds
- Effective for Shirodhara
- Treats insomnia
- Alleviates back pain
- Treats osteoarthritis
- Cures phychological conditions
- Pancifies muscle aches and pains
- Cures neck problems and dislocations
- Rejuvenates damaged tissues
- Improves blood circulation